ADSM-L

Re: TSM Certification

2005-02-17 01:12:36
Subject: Re: TSM Certification
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:12:23 -0700
Yes. Do QUERY ADMIN and you should see it.

If you start the TSM server in the foreground, the screen space where TSM
server messages appear and from which you can type administrative commands
is SERVER_CONSOLE. This is a special ID (or, in a generic sense, "account"
  :-) that you can not update; neither can you explicitly log in as
SERVER_CONSOLE.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-16
18:49:09:

> I know admin account was created. Does the account server_console also
be
> created?
>

> Steven Liu
> Telefon: +86 10 65056699 Ext. 5018
> Telefax: +86 10 65054389

Of

__________________________
> >This message and any attachments are confidential and should only be
read
> >by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
> >recipient, please contact us, delete the message from your computer and
> >destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior
> >permission is prohibited.
> >
> >Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Powergen
> >Retail Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
The
> >recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting
on
> >the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
> >author and do not necessarily represent those of Powergen Retail
Limited.

> >Registered addresses:
> >
> >Powergen Retail Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park,
Coventry,