ADSM-L

Re: TSM Certification

2005-02-15 21:08:46
Subject: Re: TSM Certification
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:53:10 -0600
Try http://www.ibm.com/certify

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
02/15/05 05:50 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
TSM Certification

Where can I find the certification requirements for TSM?

Are there some study guides available?

I've been doing this several years now, and folks still seem to want
certifications, so I guess I need to break down and get certified.

Any suggestions or comments?