ADSM-L

AW: Windows ASR

2005-02-15 03:33:18
Subject: AW: Windows ASR
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:23:00 +0100
Hi Karin,

Is it possible that you have restored a virus. I remember the same symptoms
(error in process lsass.exe followed by an automatic reboot) were caused by
a virus (was it the virus called sasser ? Don't know exactly).

Best wishes
Chr. Pilgram

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
IT Department
Germany