ADSM-L

Re: Very very strange behaviour

2005-02-07 00:46:46
Subject: Re: Very very strange behaviour
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 07:51:59 +0200
Andy,

First WWW is the directory I tried to restore , from the GUI I see the file
space  \\res109445_3254\e$ but under nothing more , instead the CLI I see the
directory WWW and all this SU and files. (From the CLI I succeed to restore
everything .....)

Here some of the output I got from the command:  dsmc query backup
\\res109445_3254\e$\ -subdir=yes -dirsonly

             0  B  09/10/2004 02:01:03    MGWVIDEO    A
\\res109445_3254\e$\WWW\E-learning

             0  B  07/20/2004 02:00:09    MGWVIDEO    A
\\res109445_3254\e$\WWW\ASPX

             0  B  08/01/2004 02:00:29    MGWVIDEO    A
\\res109445_3254\e$\WWW\Lexicon

Same server and same node name of course .....

Regards Robert