ADSM-L

Re: Open File (using lvsa) for windows client 5.3.0.0

2005-02-04 10:05:00
Subject: Re: Open File (using lvsa) for windows client 5.3.0.0
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:04:40 -0700
I'm not certain what the problem is, but some suggestions:

- Try backing up one drive at a time. See if that makes any difference.
- Remove (or comment out) SNAPSHOTFSIDLEWAIT.
- For performance purposes, we recommend you not specify the
LARGECOMMBUFFERS option (which is deprecated and thus ignored in 5.3).
- Remove (or comment out) TCPWINDOWSIZE and TCPBUFFSIZE, and use the
default values instead (which were changed for better "out-of-the-box"
performance in 5.3).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-04
07:36:46: