ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 install

2005-02-03 14:21:19
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 install
From: "Wheelock, Michael D" <Michael.Wheelock AT INTEGRIS-HEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:21:02 -0600
Hi,

I installed TSM 5.3 in a very similar environment:

TSM 5.2.3.2
AIX 5.2 ML4
P630 LPAR

The only problem I ran into is in the ISC install.  I had to run it
twice to install.  There is another thread here about that, but my
resolution was to use the manual uninstallation procedure and reinstall.
I got lucky I guess.  I have another system that I am converting on
Monday that is a similar setup.  There are a couple of gotchas (most
notably the password length one), but the time to convert was truly
negligible on this system.

Michael Wheelock
Integris Health