ADSM-L

RESTORING a WINDOWS 2000 Server using incremental IMAGE RESTORE

2005-02-03 10:05:11
Subject: RESTORING a WINDOWS 2000 Server using incremental IMAGE RESTORE
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:04:38 -0500
Hi all

Is there anyone using that procedure ???????
Or is there anyone who ever used it ???

I'm trying to use it and it DOESN'T work .....
Files who were deleted after the BACKUP IMAGE are still there after the
RESTORE IMAGE ....  dscm restore image \\server\c$ c: -incre -del

Anyone got a clue ...
I call support .. they are still looking into it ...

TSM SERVER - windows 2000 sp4  tsm 5.2.0.2
Windows server 2000 sp4  tsm client 5.2.3.1

The only thing I can think about is  -  install the newest version of the
TSM SERVER software on my TSM SERVER ....

Thanks

Luc Beaudoin
Network Administrator/TSM/SAN
Hopital General Juif S.M.B.D.