ADSM-L

Re: Password issue

2005-01-28 14:22:03
Subject: Re: Password issue
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:21:30 -0500
On Jan 28, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Joni Moyer wrote:

Sorry, I should've put more info. I am moving the backup of this
Windows
server at the TSM 5.2.2.10 client level from our Mainframe TSM server
5.2.2.5 to our new AIX 5.2.2.5 server environment.  I registered the
server
and scheduled it for backups, but I received the weird messages that
you
see below.  The scheduler was recycled on the client and I also reset
the
password, but it references an admin id?  Any ideas?

Joni - The ANR0423W message may contain "weird" characters because of
Unicode
       issues, as mentioned in ADSM QuickFacts.
When a Register Node is done, a corresponding Administrator of the same
name
is created. In migrating nodes you would need to also instate the
administrator
account so that they can do what they have in the past.

  Richard Sims