ADSM-L

Re: Is there a TDP Plug-in into the BAClient at V5.3

2005-01-28 11:30:42
Subject: Re: Is there a TDP Plug-in into the BAClient at V5.3
From: Jurjen Oskam <jurjen-tsm AT STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:30:07 +0100
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 07:56:26AM -0800, TSM_User wrote:

> I thought I saw someone post something about a plug in for the TDP into the
> regular BA-Client.  Maybe I misunderstood because I couldn't find anything in
> the manuals.  I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has seen this or not.

We run Lotus Domino on Windows 2000. With the 5.3 clients, the TDP for
Lotus Domino is accessible through the Web-interface of the standard
B/A-client. It's in the manual.

Be sure to select the plugin when installing the TDP for Domino though.
You might need to select the Custom install, not sure.

--
Jurjen Oskam
  "E-mail has just erupted like a weed, and instead of considering