ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 10 support

2005-01-27 08:49:29
Subject: Re: Solaris 10 support
From: Tim Hollingshead <tim AT DATAEDGE DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:48:11 -0600
Let me ask this question a slightly different way...

One of my clients who is a Sun Administrator asked me about Solaris 10
support because he has heard rumors that Tivoli/IBM have decided not to
support the new version of Solaris at all! This would most certainly change
whether they continue to use TSM.

I am assuming that this is false, but could one of you guys from IBM set our
minds at ease on this please?

Tim