ADSM-L

Windows 2003 Standard Server with TSM client V5.2.3

2005-01-26 19:21:09
Subject: Windows 2003 Standard Server with TSM client V5.2.3
From: "Cooper, Melinda" <MHCooper AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:05:51 -0800
I'm looking at any tips to install OFS (Open File Support) also I
believe referred to as LVSA.  In reading some of the 'readme' files it
looks like this isn't supported under the 2003 Windows server platform.
I've attempted to install this and when I do I get the following error:
ANS3010E - 'The Logical Volume Snapshot Agent failed. I've also read the
TSM Client version 5.2.3 does backup opened files without the OFS
feature.  Has anyone worked on this?

Melinda Cooper
Senior Information Center Analyst