ADSM-L

Re: ANR8214E connection refusal

2005-01-25 11:17:42
Subject: Re: ANR8214E connection refusal
From: Dan Brown <osbant AT RCN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:59:50 -0500
  Please take me off the e-mail list.
  Dan Brown  osbant AT rcn DOT com

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Timothy Hughes
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 1:27 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: ANR8214E connection refusal

Hello,

I am seeing the following errors  in the TSM server log. I can ping
the client successfully and the client is up. Anyone with any other
suggestions on what to check?

 ANR8213W Session open with saxtix11-tsm timed out.
 ANR8214E Session open with saxtix22-tsm failed due to connection
refusal.
 ANR8214E Session open with saxirix_pa110-tsm failed due to connection
refusal.
 ANR8214E Session open with spirix200-tsm failed due to connection
refusal.
 ANR8214E Session open with spirix101-tsm failed due to connection
refusal
 ANR8214E Session open with spirix101-tsm failed due to connection
refusal

TSM version 5.2.3.5
AIX clients 5.2.3

Thanks in advance for any help!