ADSM-L

Re: Export node direct to managed server problems.

2005-01-24 22:59:27
Subject: Re: Export node direct to managed server problems.
From: Stuart Lamble <adsm AT CAROUSEL.ITS.MONASH.EDU DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:58:42 +1100
On 25/01/2005, at 11:31 AM, I wrote:
I've defined the server links and the requisite administrators. I've
also -- by way of experimentation as much as anything else -- set up
the fifth server to subscribe to the same config pushed to the other
servers. I'm now finding that, whenever I try to export a server
directly to this fifth server, I get a bunch of error messages in the
logs. Some of them are relatively spurious[1]; others, however, are of
concern[2].

Does anybody know where I can find a supplier of soft brick walls?
*sighs* Looks like the problem's solved: I forgot to activate the
policy sets on the fifth server. Talk about your trivial fixes ...

Please excuse me; I have some banging of heads (mostly my own) to do.