ADSM-L

Re: resourceutilization

2005-01-24 13:47:09
Subject: Re: resourceutilization
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:46:56 -0600
Found in the Windows version of "Backup Archive Clients Installation and
User's Guide.pdf", v5.2, page 329, RESOURceutilizaion value...

Supported Clients
This option is valid for all Windows clients. The server can also define
this option. The Tivoli Storage Manager client API does not support this
option.

I read that as it is only valid in Windows clients, especially since the
base API doesn't support the value... Do I interpret this incorrectly?
I also find no mention of the option in any of the AIX client pdfs that
I have around.