ADSM-L

Filespace query

2005-01-24 12:53:03
Subject: Filespace query
From: "Jones, Eric J" <eric.j.jones AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:52:44 -0500
Good Afternoon.
Is there an easy way to see how much space the SYSTEM OBJECT is taking up on a
particular client?
I can see what the "total space" that the client uses but I'd like to find out
the individual filespaces(total).
I tried to do a    query filespace owgwttsm "SYSTEM OBJECT" f=d    and I get
"File space note found".
I then did a query on the d drive      query filespace owgwttsm \\owgttsm\d$ f=d
(matches what I see for the filespace under the client name and I receive
"Filespace not found".
I'm running AIX 5.2 TSM5.2.2 on the server and the client is win2K SP3 with TSM
5.2.2

Have a Great Day,
Eric