ADSM-L

TSM client uppgrade 5.1.7.3 to 5.2.3.11

2005-01-24 08:43:39
Subject: TSM client uppgrade 5.1.7.3 to 5.2.3.11
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:43:08 +0100
Hi,

If I upgrade TSM client on a w2k3 server, 5.1.7.3 to 5.2.3.11. Then I have
SYSTEM OBJECT´s in 'q fi'. Compared to a clean install of 5.2.3.11.
Why does SYSTEM OBJECT remain? I think SYSTEM OBJECT should be converted or
expired... hopefully I´m just missing something here...

Any thoughts?

TSM server on w2k, 5.2.2.5.

Upgraded 5.1.7.3 to 5.2.3.11, q fi:
Node Name           Filespace Name