ADSM-L

Re: giving dsmc a list of files?

2005-01-21 14:16:22
Subject: Re: giving dsmc a list of files?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:16:08 -0700
I should have mentioned... you can't use it in the options file, but you
can use it with a command, i.e.,

   dsmc i -filelist=myfilelist.txt

Or you can include it in the OPTIONS setting of a schedule that you define
on the TSM server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/21/2005
12:00:40: