ADSM-L

select statement: help!

2005-01-18 12:33:24
Subject: select statement: help!
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:33:11 -0500
Hello All!

I have been trying, what seems like forever, to get this select statement
to work and I am just not sure what I am doing wrong... Any suggestions?  I
am trying to get a list of the backups of all of the servers that begin
with hm* and geo* within the past 24 hours and if they were successful,
missed or failed.  Thank you in advance!  Here is what I have so far, but
it doesn't seem to work:

select entity as node_name, date(start_time) as date, cast(activity as
varchar(10)) as activity, time(start_time) as start, time(end_time) as end,
cast(bytes/1024/1024 as decimal(6,0)) as megabytes, cast(affected as
decimal(7,0)) as files, successful
        from summary
      where date(start_time) > current_timestamp - 1 day
      and entity like 'hm*,geo*'
       group by entity
      order by successful

Joni Moyer