ADSM-L

Re: Getting TSM to show the l1 or l2 suffix on tape names

2005-01-17 10:27:27
Subject: Re: Getting TSM to show the l1 or l2 suffix on tape names
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:27:13 -0600
Also, in the setup section of your 3583, you must tell it to use
'extended' or 'enhanced' label or barcode checking.  Sorry I don't
remember where or exactly what, but I do remember we had to set that on
our 3583.

We set ours up 'wrong' after an upgrade, and had to change it and
re-inventory our library afterward to get TSM to recognize the tapes
'correctly'.