ADSM-L

Re: SV: V5.3 client and Netware 6.0

2005-01-14 09:35:04
Subject: Re: SV: V5.3 client and Netware 6.0
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:34:15 -0600
Netware 6 is scheduled for End of Life on 11/1/05.  Since it's still got almost
a year left, I'm a little curious why it's not supported also.
http://support.novell.com/lifecycle/forecast.html

Troy Frank
Network Services
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
608.829.5384

>>> FHG AT KMD DOT DK 1/14/2005 1:11:11 AM >>>
Hi Andy

How come? I mean... after all NetWare 6.0 is still fully supported by Novell!

Regards
Flemming