ADSM-L

media question

2005-01-13 11:09:52
Subject: media question
From: "Giglio, Paul" <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:50:51 -0500
Hi Everybody
I am glad I found this resource.

First Question'
1) We have 3590 tape systems.
AS 400 and AIX share the resources. We have noticed if there is  a media
error encountered during a backup on the 400 side it will stop and not try
to restart on a different Tape.
Anybody have an idea on how I can get this problem fixed?

2) Also is there a way to install monitoring software on a windows platform
so i can see both 400 and aix backup conditions.
I would prefer a Gui if its available.

Thanks
Paul

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.