ADSM-L

Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix

2005-01-11 14:28:55
Subject: Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:30:23 +0100
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the answer. I still think TSM is a fantasic solution, I'm just
not happy with the way the ISC/AC looks and works. IMHO IBM has not
delivered what they promissed, sure the screens and the functionality look
wonderfull but they never told us that you have to bulk up your management
workstation (let alone that on Unix you'll need 750MB!!!!! free space in
/tmp, just for installation purposes (your not MS are you ;-) ).

I hope to see some improvement soon and hopefully get the webadmin back.

Richard.

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
11-01-2005 17:06