ADSM-L

Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix

2005-01-07 03:16:51
Subject: Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:08:44 +0100
I know, I've already got W2K3 Server running in a VM. But I just want to
be abel to run it from WXP istself, without add. software which will slow
down my PC more.
Also it would be nice if tehy would support Fedora Core, because that's
less of a strain to my PC when it's running in a VM.

Shame on IBM, so far I'm not impressed by 5.3.

Richard.

TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
06-01-2005 21:54