ADSM-L

Re: Backups

2004-12-22 23:05:45
Subject: Re: Backups
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:05:29 -0700
If the file have not changed, then they won't be backed up again (assuming
you are performing a normal incremental backup).

If the files have changed, then check the FREQUENCY setting of the backup
copygroups. If it is greater than 0, then that would explain the results
you are seeing.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/22/2004
13:53:44: