ADSM-L

Re: 5.2.4.0 Servers available for download

2004-12-16 07:53:19
Subject: Re: 5.2.4.0 Servers available for download
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:51:49 -0500
Could you please send a link to where you found this code?  I just went out
to try to get the 5.2.4.0 code for a Windows 2000 client and I couldn't
find it.  Thank you in advance!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Loon, E.J. van -
             SPLXM"
             <Eric-van.Loon@KL                                          To
             M.COM>                    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         5.2.4.0 Servers available for
             .EDU>                     download

             12/16/2004 07:04
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Hi *SM-ers!
For those of you who haven't noticed it yet: IBM has quietly put the
5.2.4.0
server codes on their FTP server.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential
and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment
may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related
to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke
Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees
shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this
e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.