ADSM-L

Tdp for Microsoft Exchange server question

2004-12-16 02:41:44
Subject: Tdp for Microsoft Exchange server question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:37:05 +0200
Hi to all

I run a backup with a  TDP for Microsoft Exchange server 2003  version 5.2.1.0
on a Tsm server 5.2.3.0 , still now I backup every night full and during the
day I made 3 incremental backup , but my database is growing a lot ... I am
thinking of changing the backup to once or two full backup during the week and
between 2 or 3 differentials backup each day .

Did I need to be aware of something special as my space on my Exchange server
because the log's will  not be erase till the full backup or something else
?????

T.I.A Regards
Robert Ouzen
E-mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il