ADSM-L

Re: Reconstruction of aggregates

2004-12-09 08:31:15
Subject: Re: Reconstruction of aggregates
From: Cory Heikel <cheikel AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:30:48 -0500
Arnaud,

If you find where to download this, lease send me the address. I would
like to gt a copy as well.

Thank you,

Cory

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended
for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to
applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the
message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply
to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from
your system immediately.

>>> Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM 12/9/2004 3:05:21 AM >>>
 Stephan,

You wrote :

> I'm not sure if you were on the Technical Exchange this week on TSM
Disk Only solutions > but there are reasons not to use large disk
pools
alone.  There were also some tips on > how best to setup storage pools
using file device classes.
> I will send you a pdf of the Technical Excahnge directly.

I unfortunately could not participate to this Technical Exchange, but
would be interrested by this PDF document. Is there some place where I
could download it ?
Thanks in advance !
Regards.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******