ADSM-L

Re: Restore files using wildcards

2004-12-06 07:04:17
Subject: Re: Restore files using wildcards
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:03:51 -0500
This references backups.

Thanks!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "MacGregor,
             Michael"
             <[email protected]                                          To
             ET>                       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         Re: Restore files using wildcards
             .EDU>

             12/03/2004 07:51
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Richard,

Would that be a "dsmc q backup ..." or "dsmc q archive ..."??  Just want to
be sure.  Thanks

Michael MacGregor
Systems Analyst
Memorial Healthcare System