ADSM-L

Re: scheduled SQL log backup question

2004-11-30 13:37:02
Subject: Re: scheduled SQL log backup question
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:35:30 -0500
I think you cannot take log backup of master db; only full; that doesn't
matter, it is small database (but very important)

In your script put "tdpsqlc backup db1,db2,db3,db4 log ....."

Db1,db2... are database names (don't include master)

Joe Crnjanski - Partner
Infinity Network Solutions Inc.
Phone: 416-235-0931 x26
Fax:     416-235-0265