ADSM-L

Re: read failure !

2004-11-29 09:27:37
Subject: Re: read failure !
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:27:18 -0700
Another alternative is to identify the owning application and see if *it*
can read some, if not all, of the data. Perhaps that application has a
feature that allows it to copy data from the file to another file,
affording the opportunity to rescue as much of the data as possible.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/26/2004
06:50:37: