ADSM-L

Re: Size of aggrigated files - How can it be controlled?

2004-11-23 10:45:53
Subject: Re: Size of aggrigated files - How can it be controlled?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:45:22 -0500
Jack,

I think its txnbytelimit (on the client end), and the max is 25600 - WAY
below a gig.
Aggregates are not your problem.

I suggest you check your client stats (either from the activity log, or
from TOR) to figure out which clients are likely to be sending the big
chunks, then check their scheduler logs to find the file names.

(Are you sure that you are excluding your .dsm files on the TSM server -
not backing up your TSM storage pool files, etc...?)

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)