ADSM-L

Re: Roll your own Windows server wizards

2004-11-22 09:28:57
Subject: Re: Roll your own Windows server wizards
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:28:35 -0600
Follow this link,

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itstorage.doc/toc.xml

Check out the clients section and look for silent installation stuff. All
the directions are there for you.

Curtis

Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
11/21/2004 08:04 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Roll your own Windows server wizards

Hi all

Sorry if this is easy stuff to you windows guys, - my defence is that I'm
a unix person :)
I'm looking at rolling out a number of TSM servers on windows.  I'd like
to not use the default setup, but rather my own layout, which will be the
same in every case.

Is there a way to unravel the wizards that come with the TSM server and
bend them to my own ends? Can anyone point out to me where they reside? I
haven't even been able to determine which files contain the wizard code.

Many thanks

Steve.

Steve Harris
TSM Admin
Queensland Health, Brisbane Australia

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is
not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of
this email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
email in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return email.  You should also delete this email and
destroy any hard copies produced.