ADSM-L

Win2k and open file -- revisited

2004-11-19 15:17:34
Subject: Win2k and open file -- revisited
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:26:27 +0500
Dear List,
I know there was a discussion on this topic but i am not able to find exactly
the one i am looking for. And Yes this exact topic was discussed, that I know.

I m running TSM Server 5.2.2.5 and Client 5.2.2 both on windows 2000.
I m using include.fs for snapshotcachelocation.
First time i took backup, and it succeeded for open files.
After reboot of machine, it is failing to take snapshot of open files. Nothing
was changed just a simple reboot.

Please enlighten me on this..

Sandra