ADSM-L

Re: Netware error message

2004-11-18 10:22:45
Subject: Re: Netware error message
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:25:22 +0200
Frank
You are right the Netware staff installed service pack 02 , I just upgrade the
tsm client version to 5.2.3.0 and will run tonight a backup. If I still got a
problem will download the newest tsa patches as you suggested.
I didn't quiet understand what you mean by cache allocation percentage and how
to do it .
Thanks for the answer.

Regards Robert