ADSM-L

Re: TSM and SATA Disk Pools

2004-11-17 14:47:29
Subject: Re: TSM and SATA Disk Pools
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:47:10 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Curtis Stewart
>On the lighter side of things....May I propose a new ADSM-L
>mailing list phrase?
>
>"Calling a Richard": Definition: Name for a situation where
>the entire list is stumped and needs to look to Richard for
>advice and/or information regarding some obscure ITSM function.
>
><daydream> I can see the day when my new ADSM-L term is added
>to the monthly FAQ. Finally, the fame I've always dreamed
>about. </daydream>

Well, you know, I will add that phrase to the FAQ. Unfortunately, I've
not been able to post the FAQ this month because:

1. The FAQ has reached the 1000-line limit set by the ADSM-L
administrator(s), and
2. The ADSM-L administrator(s) haven't seen fit to respond to my
requests for a resolution to this problem.

If anyone here has an inroad to whomever administers this mailing list,
an intervention would be most welcome.

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627