ADSM-L

Re: ANS1950E Backup via Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy failed

2004-11-17 10:59:37
Subject: Re: ANS1950E Backup via Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy failed
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:59:10 -0700
Karel,

I would recommend that you contact IBM support for this problem if you
have not done so already, and if you are still experiencing the trouble.
This should go straight to level 2. They can help you further with this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/16/2004
01:31:27:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for the reason for getting this message in the error.log:
>
> 11/16/2004 09:23:17 CreateSnapshotSet(): pAsync->QueryStatus() returns
hr=E_OUTOFMEMORY
> 11/16/2004 09:23:29 ANS1999E Incremental processing of
'\\clusternode3\c$' stopped.