ADSM-L

IC37539: WIN2K/WIN2K3 CLUSTER VOLUMES WITH NO DRIVE LETTER

2004-11-10 01:08:37
Subject: IC37539: WIN2K/WIN2K3 CLUSTER VOLUMES WITH NO DRIVE LETTER
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:08:23 +0100
Hi,

I have some win 2003 servers with mount points on cluster disk where I get the
same errors as mentioned in IC37539. The problem is a) the version I have
installed is V5.2.3.4 and it is supposed to be fixed in V5.2.2 and b) I cannot
seem to find how it was fixed in the first place.

Can anyone send me the solution (to my personal e-mail account as well)?

Regards,

Karel
Server V5.2.3.4
SA       V5.2.3.4