ADSM-L

TDP schedule failure

2004-11-09 07:30:19
Subject: TDP schedule failure
From: Joshua Abraham <kja2002 AT MED.CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:08:29 +0300
Hi All,

I have Microsoft SQL server 2000 (on Windows 2000 platform) installation
and I have installed the TDP client for MSSQL same. After all required
configurations are done, I am able to do a manual database backup for all
the databases from the SQL  2000 server and I am also able to run the
command file (.bat file) from the windows server which does a full backup
of all the databases using the Microsoft Windows Scheduler. But my TDP
automated schedule is failing by giving the  following error:

11/04/04 22:01:40     ANR2561I Schedule prompter contacting SERVER1_SQL
(session
                       38729) to start a scheduled operation. (SESSION:
928)
11/04/04 22:01:42     ANR0480W Session 38729 for node SERVER1_SQL ()
terminated
                        - connection with client severed. (SESSION: 928)

All the configuration on the TSM server and client seem to be correct.  Any
idea what would be causing the problem with the automation?

Joshua