ADSM-L

Re: TSM Database architechture ??

2004-11-08 11:08:44
Subject: Re: TSM Database architechture ??
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:08:17 +0100
Hi Sandra

"select * from tables" will give you a list of all tables in the TSM
database against which you can run queries. The result will containt
remarks that explain what each table containts.

Select * from columns will give you all table columns. For example,
"select * from columns where tabname='NODES' will give you all columns
within the NODES table.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
CIO
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
2004-11-08 17:11
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
TSM Database architechture ??

Dear All,
Where and how do I learn about TSM database architechture??

When I see that you people give select queries to answer questions, I get
hisckup.. how do they know all that??? So please let me know too .. how do
i go
about learning that?

Kind Regards,
Sandra