ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: How would I check to see if files are on tape already?

2004-11-08 08:46:40
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: How would I check to see if files are on tape already?
From: Christian Demnitz <christian.demnitz AT SINIUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:46:12 +0100
ok, try this:

select file_name from contents where node_name='xxx'

Christian Demnitz

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
Gesendet von: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
08.11.2004 14:42
Bitte antworten an

An
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: How would I check to see if files are on tape already?

I don't know what tape the files are on but I know
the node? Sorry for the lack of Information.

Thanks