ADSM-L

Re: [Fwd: TDP for Lotus -- Right Policy]

2004-11-05 16:53:56
Subject: Re: [Fwd: TDP for Lotus -- Right Policy]
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:47:55 -0500
Sandra,

With a RC=1 in the scheduler log, I am guessing that the scheduler is
failing to launch the batch file correctly. Search through the
archives of this list as well as through the IBM knowledge base
for reasons for this. A common reason is that the ACTION=COMMAND
schedule has an incorrect OBJECTS parameter... for example, it may
need a double set and a single set of quotes, if the directory name
has spaces in it. If that is not the problem, look closer at the
schedule definition to make sure it is entirely accurate.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/05/2004
01:32:38 PM: