ADSM-L

Where did my scratch tapes go?

2004-11-05 14:01:32
Subject: Where did my scratch tapes go?
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:59:46 -0500
Hello,

Background:
TSM Version 5.2.3.4
AIX Operating System Version 5.2.2.0

2 libraries - one scratch count is steady, my LTOLIB library scratch count
is too low, privates too high.

What is happening?   Where do I begin looking?

11/04/04

STATUS          Unnamed[2]
----------     -----------
Cleaner                  1
Private                350
Scratch                 24

10/04/04

STATUS          Unnamed[2]
----------     -----------
Cleaner                  1
Private                250
Scratch                 59

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
Backhaus.Nancy AT HealthNow DOT org
Office: (716) 887-7979
Cell: (716)  609-2138

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential,
trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you
are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original
message.