ADSM-L

Re: Cristie MBR

2004-10-27 10:30:36
Subject: Re: Cristie MBR
From: Sergey Chernyaev <SChernyaev AT BCC DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:30:05 +0400
I want test this software and install it today. But when I run Do DR
Backup, in logs write ERROR: FSS0012: File not found for all files on
selected drive C:
What's wrong?

And CBMR node must be in policy domain STANDARD or node may be in any
policy domain with required values of verexists and verdeleted?