ADSM-L

Re: Encrypting Lotus Domino Backups

2004-10-22 09:28:26
Subject: Re: Encrypting Lotus Domino Backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:28:26 -0400
Joerg,

The URL you sent is discussing function of the standard file-level client.
This does not apply to the specialized Data Protection clients.
However... nothing "officially" announced yet.. but look for this
in the upcoming release.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/22/2004
08:23:47 AM:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/storage-mgr/smart-moves.html