ADSM-L

Re: Select Filespaces used by Management Classes

2004-10-20 22:34:31
Subject: Re: Select Filespaces used by Management Classes
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:34:04 -0400
Try looking at the ANR4391I message that are in the actlog during the
expiration process. Probably need EXPQUIET NO in the DSMSERV.OPT file. It'll
at least get you down to which node/filespace is using a management class,
but not lower than that unless you're willing to query on the BACKUPS
table...and that is painfull!

 ANR4391I Expiration processing node DSMS0200, filespace \\dsms0200\c$, fsId
1, domain STANDARD, and management class TRAINING - for BACKUP type files.