ADSM-L

Re: change TSM server to a new AIX box. What is the way?

2004-10-20 16:26:36
Subject: Re: change TSM server to a new AIX box. What is the way?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:26:22 -0400
..... connect the library, mount
filesystems, check that device conf, volhis, database and logs are in
right
path and than I can start the TSM-Server.

You will also need the dsmserv.dsk and dsmserv.opt files moved from your
old server to new.
Dsmserv.dsk contains the list of files that make up the DB and logs; TSM
needs that to come up.