ADSM-L

TSMLVSACACHE files

2004-10-18 14:39:11
Subject: TSMLVSACACHE files
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:38:03 -0400
When building a recent Windows 2003 server, the TSM LVSA (Open File
Support) was installed.

I just found a document on IBM.COM that says that this configuration is
NOT SUPPORTED but due to Shadow Copy services, the LVSA may "negatively
interact with the TSM LVSA ".

Well, it has. It has sucked-up every bit of free space (80GB) in 500MB
chunks in the TSMLVSACACHE directory.

Since we need to reboot the box to disable LVSA, it might be an issue due
to this being a Domino service.

In the meantime, can I delete the contents of the TSMLVSACACHE directory ?