ADSM-L

Re: Exchange backup problem

2004-10-15 08:29:54
Subject: Re: Exchange backup problem
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:29:37 -0400
Mark,

This might mean that you are running this under a userid
that does not have enough permission. What userid do you
have the scheduler service running under?  Is it the same
userid that you successfully ran the GUI? If not, try changing
the scheduler service to run as a userid that has enough permission.
That way, when it launches Data Protection for Exchange, it will
be running under the context of that userid.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/14/2004
11:43:05 AM:

> Hi all, I have an Exchange server that is running 5.5 SP4. Exchange is
> running on a Windows 2000 SP4 with a 5.2.3.0 TSM client installed. The
TDP
> is 5.2.1.0 and the TSM Server is running 5.1.0.0. I can backup the
Exchange