ADSM-L

Re: Splitting apart a Tivoli DB

2004-10-14 14:14:02
Subject: Re: Splitting apart a Tivoli DB
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:12:22 -0400
>We have a 160GB database running smoothly. No need to break it apart as we

>dont see any performance degradation. Only thing you'll need as your
>database grows is hardware that will met up with the requirements of TSM.

Agreed!

We have 2 tsm servers with database sizes of 120gb and 140gb.

You obvously need a server, disk subsystem  and tape subsystem to match
what you are trying to do.

Rick

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately,
and delete the original message.