ADSM-L

Re: Version 5, Release 2, Level 3.2

2004-10-13 11:58:11
Subject: Re: Version 5, Release 2, Level 3.2
From: "Owings, Don" <Don_Owings AT CSGSYSTEMS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:57:57 -0500
Hi list.  We have recently upgraded to TSM Version 5, Release 2, Level 3.2.
The SA community did the install and have no follow up documentation.  So far
I've been unable to find any related Admin reference docs or Redbooks.  Since
there have been some obvious modifications with the upgrade I would like to
understand all of the options available to me now :-)

Thanks for any direction or assistance

Don